Travel Program Specialist
Reports to: Vice President of Travel & Engagement
The primary function is to ensure that all procedural aspects of the Travel Department operate at the highest possible levels of efficiency, and to provide the Travel Program Managers (TPMs) and program guests support in the planning and management of group travel incentive programs.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all winners, guests, and VIPs that call in or email regarding their travel programs.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal clients, including TPMs, Meeting Coordinators, Associate Travel Operations Manager, and Sales.
- Assist TPMs and department management with the coordination, recording, and supervision of airline contracts/blocks.
- Supervise accurate data transmission by reviewing winner and guest registrations and the exchange to air department Group Travel Partners (GTP).
- Monitor travel day air and weather to proactively intervene and assist guests when needed.
- Coordinate the scheduling and airline ticketing of VIPs and Trip Directors (TDs) on travel programs, if needed outside of Concur.
- Drive the continuous development and enhancement of Aventri, with a goal of becoming a Super User.
Registration/Mobile App Site Creation:
- Create assigned registration sites for specific travel programs.
- Create assigned mobile applications for specific travel programs.
- Manage waiver process using online platform.
Travel Related Proposal Creation:
- Assist with hotel and venue sourcing, written proposal creation, and collection of all information necessary for incentive travel proposals, as assigned.
- Assist in creating the actual presentations for the incentive travel proposals.
- Coordinate and deliver Great Escapes or other individual or small group travel packages, as needed.
Travel Program Assistance:
- Assist with travel related program planning (ie: rooming lists, excursion lists, travel agenda assistance, etc.).
- Assist in the creation and proofreading of travel-related copy, if needed.
- Attend travel program milestone and GTP turnover milestone meetings.
- Oversee the creation and assembly of site inspection binders.
- Provide assistance with reporting, shipping, and ad hoc requests, if needed.
- Possibly travel onsite in a support capacity - Some travel may be required.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangibles
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Display leadership qualities and take every opportunity to coach/train.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Four-year college degree.
- Self-motivated, well organized, team player.
- Possess unyielding integrity and commitment, a sense of urgency, and a strong appetite for accomplishment, results, and quality.
- Exhibit independent thinking, curiosity, uncanny attention to detail, two-way communications, adaptability in style, and an ability to balance quality, time-to-market, and capacity goals to deliver as promised.
- Ensure extremely high satisfaction levels by implementing consistent and proactive thinking in support of assigned travel programs.
- Protect business unit profitability and customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy of airline bookings, transaction fees, and keeping TPMs and MCs on track with deliverables.
- Maximize profit on any assigned travel programs and individual travel packages.
- Actively participate in initiating and implementing innovative procedures to streamline and improve process in the travel department.
- Demonstrate sense of ownership across all programs, whether assigned or not, and a willingness to actively support teammates without regard for title in the pursuit of flawless program delivery.
VP of Information Technology
Reports to: EVP of Operations
The VP of Information Technology manages a team that is responsible for: software development, information technologies, maintenance of Next Level Performance software platforms and solutions.
- Management of IT staff, software development team, business intelligence, and security compliance team as part of daily operations
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology, compliance, and security standards
- Creation and management of budgets at the departmental level
- Maintain current knowledge of ISO 27001, PCI, and GDPR compliance critical to both domestic and international sides of the business
- Fluent with Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, ETL Processes, and their application to product offerings across the organization
- Preparation for important internal and external meetings and events including proposals as needed
- Collaborate with Leadership Team members to determine and prioritize business strategies and facilitate workflows to advance them
- Support the shaping and framing of key strategic priorities while pulling together the technology services strategic view, as well as support the operationalization of the different strategies
- Collaborate with team to appropriately measure and communicate performance
- Provide recommendation and consultation to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Form and maintains strategic relationships and partnership with leaders and stakeholders across company.
- Work closely with Marketing Communications team to manage the branding of technology services through client applications
- S. Degree, Masters preferred
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and project management methodologies
- Experience managing large, complex budgets
- 10+ years management of software development team with a focus on enterprise platforms
- Detail oriented, solid problem-solving skills, motivated and team focused
- Knowledge of technology industry
- Track record of driving strategic initiatives and thought leadership
- Track record of driving business value
- Ability to understand the global and regional strategic goals and priorities and how the portfolio supports them
- Strong knowledge of program and project management processes and financial processes are required
- Must be highly analytical with a focus on business results
- Must be able to partner and engage with a cross-section of people at multiple levels of the organization
- Must be results driven with the ability to effectively execute a variety of activities concurrently across local and global organizations
- Experience with loyalty/incentive rewards software platforms
- Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills and the ability to influence without authority are required
- Ability to translate data into information for executive audiences
- Ability to influence and guide senior leadership teams
- Outstanding relationship and communication skills, excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to convey complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders
- Leader who believes the Next Level CARES core values (Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Ethics, and Service)
- Experience with Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Data Factory, Microsoft Power BI, Azure Synapse
- Manager of Software development (manages local and offshore resources)
- System Administrator
- External Security Team
Next Level Performance is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Customer Service Operations Coordinator
Full Stack Developer
Associate Marketing Manager
Sales Operations Coordinator
Temporary Travel Registration
Specialist Marketing Associate
Please continue to monitor this page for future job openings at Next Level Performance!