Next Level Performance is an industry-leading performance improvement company. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives, and give them reasons to achieve more. We help people and organizations to dig deeper, reach higher, and attain the next level of performance.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Our employees enjoy a continuous learning environment with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes collaboration and achievement.
Full Stack Web Developer
Next Level Performance, an industry-leading performance improvement company, is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team and assist with the development and maintenance of different custom applications. You will be working in a tight-knit, agile team that constantly seeks out creative opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Work with a team to design and develop sophisticated software for a SaaS application.
- Develop and maintain a RESTful APIs.
- Work within the company’s Agile, continuous delivery-focused development process.
- Collaborate in the planning, design and delivery of software products & services.
- Present software design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature.
- Problem Solving skills to understand customer and technical problems and creatively fix them.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technology and the potential application of those within the solutions being developed.
- Work with Customer Support to help troubleshoot technical customer problems.
Required Skills, Experience, and Intangibles
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience designing, developing and customizing SaaS applications.
- Solid knowledge about relational databases.
- Familiarity with in-memory database such as Redis.
- Knowledge of microservices based architecture.
- Docker experience a big plus.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of GitHub and Team City deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and the desire to continue doing so.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight schedules.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks.
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.