Next Level Performance is an industry-leading performance improvement company. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives, and give them reasons to achieve more. We help people and organizations to dig deeper, reach higher, and attain the next level of performance.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Our employees enjoy a continuous learning environment with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes collaboration and achievement.
Senior Art Director
The Senior Art Director leads the Communications team and is responsible for all creative materials for client-facing projects, corporate programs and product promotion, as well as identifying and managing resources to deliver on our brand promise. This position has an integral role in the design and user experience of our software products.
- Acts in the company’s best interest and in the best interest of our clients in all things
- Identifies and oversees resources, internal, external, and freelance
- Provides unsolicited creative planning, thinking, and directing for corporate and client projects
- Manages and develops the Communications team
- Organizes, prioritizes, and schedules work assignments for all creative projects
- Oversees and/or produces design of engaging promotional materials and concepts for client travel programs, including print materials, digital communications, videos and microsites
- Oversees and/or produces creation of effective web designs for corporate and client-branded websites
- Oversees and/or produces design of web layouts for software products (SaaS), with a focus on User Experience
- Oversees and/or produces development of wireframes and CSS/ HTML mockups for web development team
- Oversees and/or produces design of materials for multiple mediums, including print, web, electronic and mobile
- Presents face of the company to clients and colleagues
Required Skills, Experience, and Intangibles
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent visual design experience required
- Eight plus years of professional design experience, including extensive web and/ digital projects
- Works in a fast-paced, deadline driven, team environment; exhibits a professionalism and positive attitude to all
- Ability to delegate and manage creative resources, internal and external, to achieve goals
- Expert level capabilities with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in photo and video editing and enhancement
- Exhibits strong conceptual and technical graphic design abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Print, web and mobile design capabilities
- Must possess a thorough understanding of user experience and interactive design
- Keeps current with the latest web technologies and design trends
- Minimum two years of agency experience
- Creation of industry-leading materials, including adoption of emerging technologies
- Delivery of client projects on time and at a high level of service
- Adherence to budget/design criteria internally and externally
- Skills Improvement / Design improvement for the Communications team
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you.
Travel Experience Specialist
Next Level Performance is a leading performance improvement company specializing in Recognition and Rewards delivered via SaaS platforms and travel programs. We provide the tools to help people and organizations exceed their own expectations by creating original, best-in-class engagement solutions. We offer a continuous learning environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth based upon the drive and desire of the individual, competitive compensation and benefits, 401k/Profit Sharing, a generous PTO program, and other benefits.
The primary function is to ensure that all procedural aspects of the Travel Department operate at the highest possible levels of efficiency, and to provide the incentive planners the support required in the planning and management of group travel incentive programs.
Customer Service/Travel Program Assistance
- Provide exceptional customer service to all winners, guests, and VIPs that call in regarding their travel programs regarding airline reservations and travel questions
- Assist the NXL management with the coordination, recording, and supervision of airline contracts/blocks
- Supervise accurate data transmission by reviewing winner and guest forms, reports, and the exchange to air department
- Review final air bills for the efficient and accurate reconciliation of air accounting, promptly identify discrepancies
- Assist the planners in travel related program planning ie: rooming lists, excursion lists, travel agenda assistance, etc.
- Assist in the proofing of travel-related copywriting during the travel season
- Oversee the creation and assembly of site inspection binders
- Possibly travel onsite in a TD capacity/role- some travel may be required
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by management
Registration/Mobile App Site Creation:
- Create assigned registration sites for specific travel programs
- Create assigned mobile applications for specific travel programs
Travel Related Proposal Creation:
- Assist the management with hotel and venue sourcing, written proposal creation, and collection of all information necessary for incentive travel proposals
- Assist in creating the actual presentations for the incentive travel proposals
- Coordinate and deliver Great Escapes travel packages as needed
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangible
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Display leadership qualities and take every opportunity to coach/train
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Four-year college degree
- Self-motivated, well organized, team player
- Possess unyielding integrity and commitment, a sense of urgency, and a strong appetite for accomplishment, results, and quality
- Exhibit interdependent thinking, curiosity, uncanny attention to detail, two-way communications, adaptability in style, and an ability to balance quality, time-to-market, and capacity goals to deliver as promised
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Full Stack Web Developer
Next Level Performance, an industry-leading performance improvement company, is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team and assist with the development and maintenance of different custom applications. You will be working in a tight-knit, agile team that constantly seeks out creative opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Work with a team to design and develop sophisticated software for a SaaS application.
- Develop and maintain a RESTful APIs.
- Work within the company’s Agile, continuous delivery-focused development process.
- Collaborate in the planning, design and delivery of software products & services.
- Present software design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature.
- Problem Solving skills to understand customer and technical problems and creatively fix them.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technology and the potential application of those within the solutions being developed.
- Work with Customer Support to help troubleshoot technical customer problems.
Required Skills, Experience, and Intangibles
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience designing, developing and customizing SaaS applications.
- Solid knowledge about relational databases.
- Familiarity with in-memory database such as Redis.
- Knowledge of microservices based architecture.
- Docker experience a big plus.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of GitHub and Team City deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and the desire to continue doing so.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight schedules.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks.
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Please submit applications to email@example.com.