Next Level Performance is an industry-leading performance improvement company. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives, and give them reasons to achieve more. We help people and organizations to dig deeper, reach higher, and attain the next level of performance.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Our employees enjoy a continuous learning environment with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes collaboration and achievement.
Next Level Performance, an industry-leading performance improvement company, is seeking an ETL Developer to join our Business Solutions team and assist with the development and maintenance of our SaaS platform’s data-related processes. This includes responsibility for monitoring regularly scheduled automated packages, ad-hoc package development and execution, and working in collaboration with other business units to develop various transactional reports in SSRS. You will be working in a tight-knit, agile team that constantly seeks out creative opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain SSIS Packages while providing ongoing support and troubleshooting for existing packages.
- Build, optimize, and maintain custom business reports in SSRS.
- Collaborate with teammates from other departments to better understand business requirements and identify gaps in current capabilities.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize existing SQL Stored Procedures, Packages, or Reports.
- Provide technical support and effective resolutions for data-related production issues.
Required Skills, Experience, and Intangibles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing, developing, and optimizing both SSIS and SSRS.
- Knowledge of C# or other OOP language.
- Understanding of T-SQL and OOPs concepts.
- Advanced understanding of database performance and constraint concepts such as indexes, primary keys, and reading query execution plans.
- Functional experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017 including SSIS and SSRS.
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure SQL Cloud Environment.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with high attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently to identify and analyze complex issues.
If you are interested in this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.