Full Stack Developer
Reports to: Manager of Software Development
A Full Stack Developer that can assist with the development and maintenance of different custom applications. You will be working in a tight-knit, agile team that constantly seeks out creative opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Work with a team to design and develop sophisticated software for a SaaS application.
- Develop and maintain a RESTful APIs.
- Work within the company's Agile, continuous delivery-focused development process.
- Collaborate in the planning, design and delivery of software products & services.
- Present software design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature.
- Problem Solving skills to understand customer and technical problems and creatively fix them.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technology and the potential application of those within the solutions being developed.
- Work with Customer Support to help troubleshoot technical customer problems.
Required Skills, Experience, and Intangibles
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / related field OR equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and customizing SaaS applications.
- Solid knowledge about relational databases.
- Familiarity with in-memory database such as Redis.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of GitHub and Team City deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and the desire to continue doing so.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight schedules.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks.
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Reports to: Senior Director of Finance
The Junior Accountant books revenue and expenses to the company accounting system via A/R invoices, A/P transactions and General Journal entries. The Junior Accountant also analyzes and reconciles P&L and Balance Sheet accounts to ensure accurate financial reporting.
Major Accounting Responsibilities
- Prepare annual operating budgets in conjunction with senior management
- Prepare and analyze monthly management financial reports, including commission and variance reporting
- Prepare and administer company payroll, including annual W-2 statements
- Analyze and prepare monthly analysis for Balance Sheet accounts
- Process Travel Projects Profit Recognition monthly and book necessary accrual entries
- Manage all operating cash accounts through Next Level Performance’s bank internet websites
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and book interest income to the accounting system
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual sales tax returns for all states. This involves filing all returns on-line and entering all payments into the A/P module of the accounting system
- Prepare and process daily PayPal transactions from our Rewards Platforms for various programs’ redemption buy-ups
Accounting/HR Manager Cross-training Responsibilities
- Prepare and submit accounts receivable invoices to clients and maintains an invoice register for all clients
- Prepare deposits and apply cash to clients’ accounts in the accounting system
- Download, reconcile and book monthly AMEX invoice
- Audit and enter expense reports, and control petty cash fund
- Reconcile air charges for completed travel projects and provide travel program managers with air reconciliations
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangibles
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Accounting software knowledge, Project Accounting knowledge a plus
- S. degree in Accounting or Finance
- One to two years of Accounting and/or Finance experience
- Detail and deadline oriented, analytical thinking, problem solving skills
- High degree of integrity, loyalty and confidentiality
- Self-motivated, team player, who is well organized, and able to set priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meet financial close deadline by performing all accounting responsibilities on a timely and accurate basis
- Ensure that all reclasses are booked (if necessary) after performing account analyses/reconciliations
- Work with all departments to ensure proper accounting policies and procedures are being followed
- Develop procedures to streamline accounting processes to help shorten the financial close, if possible
Associate Marketing Manager
Sales Operations Coordinator
Temporary Travel Registration
Specialist Marketing Associate
Please continue to monitor this page for future job openings at Next Level Performance!