Next Level Performance is an industry-leading performance improvement company. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives, and give them reasons to achieve more. We help people and organizations to dig deeper, reach higher, and attain the next level of performance.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Our employees enjoy a continuous learning environment with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes collaboration and achievement.
Senior Travel Experience Producer
The Senior Travel Experience Producer’s primary function is to create, plan, and deliver extraordinary incentive travel experiences, regardless of budget and destination, while developing strong relationships with a wide variety of clients based on high performance and trust.
- Plan and deliver world-class incentive travel programs with an emphasis on creativity (artistry), high quality standards, and profit maximization.
- Provide clients with absolute best customer service that exceeds their expectations.
- Provide Account Manager and Senior Director with sourcing and proposal creation.
- Plan and lead exciting and productive site inspections, become the destination/property expert.
- Lead, guide, and coach travel specialists to ensure that knowledge is transferred within the department that deadlines are met, and team members are equipped with the knowledge required to service guests.
- Oversee the coordination of assigned program airline ticketing and air block management, promptly identifying and escalating potential issues or new strategy to manager and/or client.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications department to create inspiring program designs and creative/accurate copywriting for all program-related materials.
- Schedule and lead travel program milestone meetings to ensure team members understand expectations, responsibilities, and deadlines.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to consistently optimize profitability without negative impact on the program requirements or guest/client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate operational leadership by orchestrating impeccable delivery of assigned travel programs using our proven systems and processes.
- Reconcile program budgets with accuracy and timeliness.
- Participate in industry-related events as required.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangibles
- Minimum of six to eight years of incentive travel planning experience…intercontinental experience a must
- DMC equivalent experience acceptable
- Four-year college degree
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Exhibit a creative flair in event design and proposal creation
- Display leadership qualities and take every opportunity to coach/train
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Self-motivated, well organized, team player with a sense of urgency and strong appetite for quality results
- Exhibit interdependent thinking, curiosity, uncanny attention to detail, two-way communications, adaptability in style, and ability to balance quality, time-to-market, and capacity goals to deliver as promised
- Able to manage large and/or complex programs and more than one at a time
- Ability and willingness to travel
If you are interested in this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Marketing Associate manages assigned leads and contacts through the initial stages of the sales process, to generate strong potentials for the Business Development Team. The associate maintains the integrity of the CRM and Marketing Automation databases. The associate contributes to development of content and maintains marketing automation campaigns, social media campaigns, and the company website.
- Qualify and manage early-stage prospects from inbound leads
- Record all leads and contacts into the CRM system
- Ensure that CRM contacts remain current, and maintain the quality of the database
- Communicate to prospective contacts via phone calls and email, identifying Next Level solutions aligning to their needs
- Identify leads in the Marketing Automation system that are ready to progress to the next stage
- Schedule webinars and product demonstrations between marketing leads and the Business Development team
- Find new leads in specific vertical or regional markets, based on required profiles, as determined by Business Development or Marketing
- Work with VP of Engagement and Marketing Manager to create clear compelling content that aligns with our buyer personas’ interests and needs.
- Work with Marketing Manager to maintain corporate website content and updates, such as white papers, photos, blog, etc.
- Update and monitor social media properties including Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook
- Maintain marketing automation efforts, and reporting on campaigns
- Meet or exceed minimum activity and production standards
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangible
- Unyielding integrity, commitment, sense of urgency, and a drive to achieve results
- Independent thinking, collaborative workstyle, strong communications talents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Aptitude to quickly learn Sales/CRM and marketing automation software
- Familiarity with web platforms such as WordPress, and basic coding a plus
- Familiarity with B2B social media and digital marketing a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual production goals (contacts, webinars)
- Adhere to Next Level Performance CARES philosophy
If you are interested in this position, please send resume to Monica Hedden at email@example.com.