Next Level Performance is an industry-leading performance improvement company. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives, and give them reasons to achieve more. We help people and organizations to dig deeper, reach higher, and attain the next level of performance.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Our employees enjoy a continuous learning environment with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes collaboration and achievement.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing all marketing programs, for the purpose of attracting and nurturing leads and clients, using digital, social and traditional marketing. This person also contributes to development and execution of marketing strategy to continuously increase quality leads.
- Contributing to on-going marketing strategy and analysis, with a goal of continuous improvement
- Maintaining CRM database and reports, and integration with Marketing Automation
- Constantly working with Sales to better understand, and improve, sales efforts in the pipeline
- Creating and executing Marketing Automation programs, and reporting on campaigns
- Creating and managing content that aligns with our buyer personas’ interests and needs
- Managing monthly marketing and editorial calendars for all Marketing
- Publishing content across multiple platforms, and repurposing for varied marketing channels
- Measuring and analyzing effectiveness of corporate website, digital marketing and lead generation initiatives
- Identifying and implementing partner marketing opportunities (sponsored content, webinars, advertising, conferences)
- Designing and optimizing promotional placements, including print, social media and LinkedIn ads
- Preparing and sending regular eNewsletters, press releases, and promotional mailings
- Contributing to internal initiatives and cross-departmental marketing needs
- Overseeing and monitoring social media properties including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Maintaining corporate website, including content and updates, such as white papers, photos, blog, etc.
- Remaining current on marketing trends and tools, and making resulting recommendations
- Developing and maintaining successful vendor relationships
- Contributing to on-going analysis of competitor offerings
- Supervising and mentoring Marketing Associate
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangible
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years marketing experience with B2B organizations, including social and digital media
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience implementing a multi-faceted content marketing strategy including video and social
- Knowledge of SEM/SEO techniques including Google Analytics
- Established track record of successful working relationships with internal and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quality, quantity and velocity of opportunities in the sales funnel
- Conversion of marketing leads to business
- Brand awareness and industry visibility
If you are interested in this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.