Next Level Performance is an industry-leading performance improvement company. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives, and give them reasons to achieve more. We help people and organizations to dig deeper, reach higher, and attain the next level of performance.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Our employees enjoy a continuous learning environment with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes collaboration and achievement.
Senior Travel Producer
The primary function is to create, plan, and deliver extraordinary incentive travel experiences, regardless of budget and destination, while developing strong relationships with a wide variety of clients based on high performance and trust.
- Plan and deliver world-class incentive travel programs with an emphasis on creativity (artistry), high quality standards, and profit maximization
- Provide clients with absolute best customer service that exceeds their expectations
- Provide Account Manager and Senior Director with sourcing and proposal creation
- Plan and lead exciting and productive site inspections, become the destination/property expert
- Lead, guide, and coach travel specialists to ensure that knowledge is transferred within the department that deadlines are met, and team members are equipped with the knowledge required to service guests
- Oversee the coordination of assigned program airline ticketing and air block management, promptly identifying and escalating potential issues or new strategy to manager and/or client
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications department to create inspiring program designs and creative/accurate copywriting for all program-related materials
- Schedule and lead travel program milestone meetings to ensure team members understand expectations, responsibilities, and deadlines
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to consistently optimize profitability without negative impact on the program requirements or guest/client satisfaction
- Demonstrate operational leadership by orchestrating impeccable delivery of assigned travel programs using our proven systems and processes
- Reconcile program budgets with accuracy and timeliness
- Participate in industry-related events as required
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangibles
- Minimum of six to eight years of incentive travel planning experience…intercontinental experience a must
- DMC equivalent experience acceptable
- Four-year college degree
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Exhibit a creative flair in event design and proposal creation
- Display leadership qualities and take every opportunity to coach/train
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Self-motivated, well organized, team player with a sense of urgency and strong appetite for quality results
- Exhibit interdependent thinking, curiosity, uncanny attention to detail, two-way communications, adaptability in style, and ability to balance quality, time-to-market, and capacity goals to deliver as promised
- Able to manage large and/or complex programs and more than one at a time
- Ability and willingness to travel
We will consider relocation assistance for this position.
Send resume including cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com