Next Level Performance is an industry-leading performance improvement company. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives, and give them reasons to achieve more. We help people and organizations to dig deeper, reach higher, and attain the next level of performance.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Our employees enjoy a continuous learning environment with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes collaboration and achievement.
Associate Director, Travel Operations
The primary function is to oversee the administration of the Travel Department to ensure operational excellence and efficiency via cross-department integration, financial acumen, and technological leadership. Ability to work collaboratively across the organization to deliver quality products and services on time with maximum efficiency. Responsible for communicating all operational updates, challenges, concerns, and recommendations to the Senior Directors of Travel.
- Lead the research, development, and production of best-in-class, innovative, creative customer-centric travel proposals.
- Manage relationship between Travel and MARCOM to ensure quality and on-time delivery of MARCOM-related deadlines via project management software.
- Manage relationship with Air Partner to understand the industry and trends to ensure five-star service. Lead, guide, direct all day-to-day air tasks and requirements.
- Manage Travel Operations Manager and team of Travel Specialists.
- Provide Senior Directors with relevant workload summaries at regular meetings.
- Champion quality standards and process to ensure cross-departmental efficiency and accuracy.
- Keep finger on the pulse of technology to lead department in best-in-class trends to increase efficiency of Travel Program Managers and Travel Program Specialists.
- Teach and coach Travel Program Specialists on the utilization of all travel-related technology.
- Primary liaison between registration platform supplier (Aventri), Travel, and IT departments to meet expectations, understand deficiencies, and spearhead improvement.
- Thorough understanding of budget model and gross margins to build award-winning programs while maximizing profitability of business unit.
- Strategize with planners during proposal phase and, if necessary, during planning phase to identify cost-effective solutions and opportunities.
- Coach Travel Program Managers on supplier contract negotiation to maximize profitability and mitigate risk for both NXL and clients.
- Work in collaboration with Senior Directors on new hires for onboarding process. May Include updating job designs as necessary, posting to various job boards, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and writing job offer letters.
- Primary author of mid-year and end-of-year performance reviews for direct reports.
- Strategize with Travel Operations Manager to staff programs with right Travel Directors.
- Proofread travel program collateral with both operational and grammatical eyes.
- End-of-season travel survey analysis for discovery on department successes and challenges.
- Co-share development of content for discussion with directors for weekly Travel department meetings.
- Weekly travel notes updates and distribution.
- Administration of Industry Award Applications.
- Liaison with Customer Service to oversee onsite shipments and ensure shipment dates on track to be met with TPMs and MARCOM.
- Create and recommend outside education curriculum for logistics manager and specialists, as needed for growth and development.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangibles
- Minimum of five years of incentive travel planning experience…intercontinental experience a positive
- Four-year college degree
- Managerial experience preferred
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Exhibit a creative flair in event design and proposal creation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, team environment; exhibits a professionalism and positive attitude to all
- Display leadership qualities and take every opportunity to coach/train
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess unyielding integrity and commitment, a sense of urgency, and a strong appetite for accomplishment, results, and quality
- Exhibit interdependent thinking, curiosity, laser-like attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability and willingness to travel, if necessary
- Live Next Level “CARES” Values
For further information or to submit your application, please contact email@example.com.
Full Stack Web Developer
Next Level Performance, an industry-leading performance improvement company, is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team and assist with the development and maintenance of different custom applications. You will be working in a tight-knit, agile team that constantly seeks out creative opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Work with a team to design and develop sophisticated software for a SaaS application.
- Develop and maintain a RESTful APIs.
- Work within the company’s Agile, continuous delivery-focused development process.
- Collaborate in the planning, design and delivery of software products & services.
- Present software design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature.
- Problem Solving skills to understand customer and technical problems and creatively fix them.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technology and the potential application of those within the solutions being developed.
- Work with Customer Support to help troubleshoot technical customer problems.
Required Skills, Experience, and Intangibles
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience designing, developing and customizing SaaS applications.
- Solid knowledge about relational databases.
- Familiarity with in-memory database such as Redis.
- Knowledge of microservices based architecture.
- Docker experience a big plus.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of GitHub and Team City deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and the desire to continue doing so.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight schedules.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks.
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.