Next Level Performance is an industry-leading performance improvement company. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives, and give them reasons to achieve more. We help people and organizations to dig deeper, reach higher, and attain the next level of performance.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Our employees enjoy a continuous learning environment with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes collaboration and achievement.
The following position is currently available:
Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for assisting with the production of creative materials for client projects, corporate programs, and product promotions. The Junior Graphic Designer will also assist in creating assets for UI/UX designs. Additionally the position will be responsible for assisting with collation and mailing of client materials for Next Level incentive and recognition programs. This position works closely with the Art Director and Marcom team members to complete necessary daily production tasks.
- Assisting the Marcom team in completing marketing and communications production and design work during the corporate travel season.
- Assisting with collation and mailing during the corporate travel season
- Assists with the creation of designs, concepts, and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design understanding.
- Will have Involvement in all phases of design process for print, web and other media, including conception, design, and production.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Intangibles
- Two plus years of design experience, including web-based projects
- Working knowledge of asset creation for UI/UX design
- Must have a basic understanding of various types of media (print, web, video) for integrated campaigns
- Apply best practices in graphic design and file management
- Intermediate level capabilities with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with mail/data merges
- Keeps current with the latest design trends and web technologies
- Exhibits solid technical and conceptual graphic design abilities (via portfolio)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
- Exhibits a professionalism and positive attitude to all
- Shares thoughts and ideas, takes direction and works on multiple projects simultaneously
To apply for the position of Junior Graphic Designer, please send your inquiry and information to Brian Cobb at firstname.lastname@example.org.