Next Level Performance, named one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey for seven out of the past eight years, has been built on our CARES Core Values of Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Ethical Behavior, and Service to our clients and our community. To full-time positions, we offer superb working conditions, competitive salaries, company-paid health insurance, 401k, generous PTO policy, 10 paid holidays, a family atmosphere, opportunity for challenge and advancement, and more.
Reports to: Manager of Software Development
The Software Developer must be proficient in ASP.Net MVC, C# .Net Framework 4.5 and Restful Web API for developing our Employee Recognition platforms and will work with Development and Product Management teams to translate business requirements and mock-ups into a functional, responsive, web application
- Work with a team to design and develop sophisticated software for a SaaS application.
- Develop and maintain a RESTful APIs.
- Experience with SSRS reporting.
- Work within the company's fast-paced, continuous delivery-focused development process.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, and delivery of software products & services.
- Present software design issues, questions, and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature.
- Problem Solving skills to understand customer and technical problems and creatively fix them.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technology and the potential application of those within the solutions being developed.
- Work with Customer Support to help troubleshoot technical customer problems.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience designing, developing, and customizing SaaS applications
- Solid knowledge about relational databases.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform.
- Experience with source code control and issue/defect tracking systems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment.
- Authorized to work in the US
- Delivery of client projects on time
- Takes initiative to ensure a high quality of work
Next Level Performance is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Customer Service Ops Coordinator
Travel Program Manager
Sr. Director of IT
Customer Service Operations Coordinator
Full Stack Developer
Sales Operations Coordinator
Temporary Travel Registration
Specialist Marketing Associate
Please continue to monitor this page for future job openings at Next Level Performance!