Travel Program Manager
Reports to: Director, Travel Operations
The primary function is to create, plan, and deliver extraordinary travel experiences regardless of budget and destination, and develop strong client relationships based on high performance and trust.
- Plan and deliver world-class incentive travel programs with an emphasis on creativity, high quality standards, and profit maximization.
- Provide clients with absolute best customer service that exceeds their expectations.
- Provide Sales and Senior Director with sourcing and proposal creation.
- Plan and lead exciting and productive site inspections; become the destination/property expert.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to consistently optimize profitability without negative impact on the program requirements or guest/client satisfaction.
- Lead, guide, and coach MCs to ensure that knowledge is transferred within the department, ensure deadlines are met, and team members are equipped with the knowledge required to service guests.
- Oversee the coordination of assigned program airline ticketing and air block management, promptly identifying and escalating potential issues or new strategy to manager and/or client.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications department to create inspiring program designs and creative/accurate copywriting for all program-related materials.
- Schedule and lead travel program milestone meetings to ensure team members understand expectations, responsibilities, and deadlines.
- Demonstrate operational leadership by orchestrating impeccable delivery of assigned travel programs.
- Reconcile program budgets with accuracy and timeliness.
- Participate in industry-related events as required.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Intangible:
- Minimum of three to five years of incentive travel planning experience…intercontinental experience a positive
- Four-year college degree
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Exhibit a creative flair in event design and proposal creation
- Display leadership qualities and take every opportunity to coach/train
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Self-motivated, well organized, team player with a sense of urgency and strong appetite for quality results
- Possess unyielding integrity and commitment
- Exhibit interdependent thinking, curiosity, uncanny attention to detail, two-way communications, adaptability in style, and ability to balance quality, time-to-market, and capacity goals to deliver as promised
- This position may require you to be on site for up to 6 client trips a year for up to 10 days at a time.
- Excellence in program delivery, as defined by:
- Client and guest satisfaction on all aspects of assigned travel programs based on client and post-trip survey feedback
- Maximization of profit on assigned travel programs by negotiation and thorough thoughtful planning
- Program renewals
- Continuous development of leadership skills.
- Participation in development opportunities to improve business unit performance and creativity.
- Maintain Values of Next Level “CARES”.
Direct Reports: N/A
Global eCommerce & Customer Satisfaction Manager
Reports to: EVP of Operations
The Manager, Global eCommerce & Customer Satisfaction Manager provides innovative leadership and forward-thinking, in building a successful and profitable eCommerce solutions platform business while leading, guiding, and directing the Customer Satisfaction team. The Manager is responsible for all aspects of our eCommerce business, including profitability, vendor management related to award fulfillment for Rewards and Recognition and Loyalty Programs, providing business analytics, monitoring customer satisfaction levels, and influencing/integrating operational processes, thoughts, and ideas across the company.
- Craft and present to Company leadership an eCommerce business plan
- Oversee the company’s domestic and international online catalog utilizing authorized suppliers including Merchandise, Gift Cards, Electronic Gift Cards, Event Tickets, Individual Travel and Prepaid Rewards Cards
- Responsible for Vendor management & relationships including due diligence, on-boarding, annual reviews, and ensuring service levels are maintained; identifying potential vendors related specifically to award fulfilment.
- Configuration of catalogues and site content using in-house systems
- Lead product pricing, strategy, review and negotiation
- Develop and provide data analytics for strategic accounts – schedule and conduct client business reviews.
- Assist with Coordinating Sweepstakes Programs when needed, including legal filings.
Financial Contribution to Co. Profitability:
- Monitors reporting, financial & operational metrics.
- Executes operating plans and tactics to attain short- and long-term financial and mission-critical operational goals.
- Monitors financial and operational metrics to measure achievement of objectives.
- Invoice auditing and reconciliation.
- Lead, guide, and direct all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Customer Satisfaction Team for client incentive programs such as Rewards and Recognition, Sales Contests, and Loyalty programs.
- Responsible for operational tasks such as order processing, cancellations & reporting
- Trouble shoot and manage operational/reporting issues to ensure a swift resolution and communication .
- Assist and troubleshoot with order query management.
- Be transformational – Meet (listen intently); Involve create the forum to share thoughts/ideas and discuss issues); Mobilize (see the possibilities & influence action/change)
- Personify a passion for new ideas, thoughts, & opportunities for growth – exhibited by consistently initiating value-added thoughts, ideas & solutions.
- Skillful at modeling/leading interdependency, collaboration & two-way communications.
- A solutions practitioner nimble, approachable open to different points of view (mental agility), with a keenness to adapt (to situations and people) and exhibit Emotional Intelligence.
- Strong appetite for accomplishments and results.
- May require out of town travel 2-3 times a year for trade shows and industry events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in eCommerce supplier management/supply chain, or a similar role
- Four to seven years successful customer-centric program leadership and merchandising experience
- Strong knowledge, use, and implementation of technology resources (e.g., Salesforce, MS Office Suite, data analytics, etc.)
- Experience working with/in headless eCommerce platforms. Znode or industry experience a plus.
- Experience setting up different international eCommerce store fronts and numerous catalogs.
- Sound business intelligence - understanding of financial principles, tools, with strong attention to detail, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong and effective communicator - “sells”/presents ideas from a business foundation (facts/details)
- Delivers extraordinary customer satisfaction.
- Strong and effective negotiation skills - Negotiates best product, price and delivery with all vendors.
Critical Success Factors:
- Profitability, achieve/exceed operational & financial goals on time and within budget, finger always on the pulse.
- Customer satisfaction – study, develop and implement customer-centric operational processes, solutions, etc.
- Deliver on business commitments - master at execution (builds a culture of accountability & high-achievement) – plans for the unexpected, gains efficiency through technology, increases productivity through people.
- Thinking Contribution – forward thinking (sees the possibilities) – consistently initiates/presents new ideas, thoughts, opportunities to drive eCommerce growth/profitability.
- Transformational Leadership - Exhibit Next Level CARES values, (Collaborate, Accountability, Respect, Ethical, Service)
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representatives
- Merchandising/Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Operations Coordinator
Next Level Performance is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Customer Service Ops Coordinator
Travel Program Manager
Sr. Director of IT
Customer Service Operations Coordinator
Full Stack Developer
Sales Operations Coordinator
Temporary Travel Registration
Specialist Marketing Associate
Please continue to monitor this page for future job openings at Next Level Performance!