Reports to: Senior Art Director
Next Level Performance is seeking a mid-level graphic designer that’s enthusiastic about applying his/her design skills to the promotion of world travel programs, partner and customer loyalty programs, and employee reward solutions. This role combines the creativity of concept development with the logistics of producing both digital and print materials. Offering a flexible home/work schedule, Next Level Performance is a culture-first organization, consistently voted one of the best places to work in New Jersey.
- Designing communications, promotional materials, packaging and signage for group travel programs and events – brochures, booklets, flyers, name badges, postcards, boxes, envelopes, large signage, posters, etc.
- Work with the Travel Department to ensure accuracy of information on all materials.
- Assist the Creative Operations Manager to make sure all materials are proofed, printed and shipped out on-time.
- Maintain and expand the relationship with our 3rd party vendors. Managing specifications and requirements for file submission.
- Designing and formatting presentations and documents.
- Self-Management of tasks and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communications or a related degree
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient in designing and formatting for print, web, and mobile.
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and precision.
- Ability to manage working on multiple projects.
- Experience in working collaboratively and taking creative direction from Senior Designers.
- Any video editing (post-production) experience is a huge plus (Adobe After Effect/Premier).
- WordPress experience is welcomed.
- Delivery of client projects on time
- Takes initiative to ensure a high quality of work
Reports to: VP of Marketing & Client Strategy
The Marketing Manager comes to work each day asking two questions: “how can I promote Next Level today?”, and “what can I learn about the business today?” This dual role combines NXLP corporate marketing and client program marketing responsibilities. Builds community, sharing resonant content in owned and earned media. Promotes brand, thought leadership and visibility through content development and curation. Grows reach and impressions. Is an excellent writer. Builds conversation with relevance, relatability, and trust. A positive voice. Helps develop NXLP corporate and client communications that drive consideration. Markets our client’s programs to participants through compelling creativity and editorial competency.
- Learn and effectively navigate the market – both our industry, and our client’s
- Effectively target our key audiences – Account-Based Marketing
- Create standout messages, write them clearly, and deliver them effectively
- Demonstrate proficient use of all tools: Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Effectively use all channels: website, social media, outbound email, etc.
Demand Management and Generation:
- Manage all aspects of Hubspot and related content library, landing pages, emails and sequences (Cleanup, maintenance, SAL vs MA, etc.)
- Setup, segment and schedule emails to potential prospects and promotional partners
- Continuous improvement of emails, using analytics to prove and improve
- Design and develop appropriate, conversion-optimal Landing Pages with Analytics
Content Generation and Management:
- Editorial support for corporate and client communications campaigns
- Communications planning for corporate marketing; blog posts, guest blogging, social media, collateral and website
- Communications planning for client programs; travel, recognition and incentives
Social Media Management :
- Leverage social media to deliver a consistent voice in the market, and distinguish NXL
- Craft messages for each network with knowledge of platform demographics and insights
- Create and schedule posts (video, image, links, text). Prep media content and message
- Content curation: monitor, comment, share trends by media, publishers, analysts, avoiding competitors
- Cultivate strategic amplification partners for greater reach to target audiences
- Perform hashtag, group and list research, and implement per product and service silos
- Experience working in leading marketing automation tools; preferably HubSpot
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related degree
- Short-form writing under direction with perfect spelling and grammar
- Fluent in major social media networks and attainment of achievable goals
- Comprehends community growth and service
- Tireless project manager able to juggle multiple concurrent tasks
- Warm communicator ready with status updates, reporting on results and sharing news
- Genuine, honest, caring and compassionate – everyone’s teammate
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented, analytical thinking, problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong contribution to annual marketing strategy
- Flawless execution of marketing tactics relating to the marketing strategy
- Proficient use of all tools: Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Microsoft Teams, Google Analytics, etc
- Effective use of all channels: website, social media, outbound email campaigns, client program tools
- Uses analytical insights to gauge progress to goals and help inform Account-Based Marketing strategies (unique messages and tactics to reach our key industries in both Manufacturing and Distribution)
- Adhere to the Next Level Performance CARES philosophy
Next Level Performance is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Sr. Director of IT
Customer Service Operations Coordinator
Full Stack Developer
Sales Operations Coordinator
Temporary Travel Registration
Specialist Marketing Associate
Please continue to monitor this page for future job openings at Next Level Performance!